Sunday, January 25, 2015

Journal 1/25/25

Working with Freestyle Komics continues to be a fun and educational experience for me as an intern. It has done a lot to challenge my time management skills and to meet required deadlines, but despite this I have a lot of fun with the assignments I've been given and I really enjoy the time during the Thursday podcasts for The Stuff. It is getting a bit more difficult to keep up with the work load and still have time to rest between the projects given by both college classes and the assignments given here. I have some concerns about getting 'burnt out' too soon when it comes to my artwork and the amounts of effort involved to keep up with everything. However, I will continue to do my best to put in the effort required to make quality work and meet the deadlines.



No comments:

Post a Comment