Sunday, January 18, 2015

Journal 1/18/15

Work has been satisfying and enjoyable, without much stress. The character sketches and layouts are great to use as warm-ups for my college work, allowing me to finish up at least one a day leading up to the deadline without impacting other prioritized work. Going to the podcasts is a great way to remove myself from my normal environment and pump myself up, not to mention to expand my repertoire and understanding of comics culture. I did my first post on the facebook page and had a bit of fun cropping and combining the sketches that I've done to give readers a sort of sneak peek at the artwork without giving away the full picture. All in all, my work is on time at the moment and there's no stress in meeting the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment