Sunday, December 21, 2014

Journal 12/21/14

Pretty nice first week interning, currently working on my first number of assignments at an easy pace, though it's difficult working around family events and gatherings. For my first time being home for a long period, everyone wants to bring me places and it tends to interrupt my work habits.

Thankfully I've managed to get my sketches done, which was the more intensive assignment in comparison to the quota of trading cards I've been given. Those are much easier to deal with as they only take a few moments to prepare and then save as an alternate file. When I do find time to work, I enjoy the fact that I can set my own schedule and minor deadlines for myself, making it easier to work around other planned events and my own personal work.

-Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment