Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hotshot Book Signing













Was flipping amazing today. Sold like 100 copies between Friday at my job and today at Dave's Clubhouse( Thank you so much, Doug and crew your awesome). I had such a great time today so many people came up to show support. There was free food and drinks and people gobbled it down. It was great I cannot stop going over this in my head. I felt 2 steps closer to my dream of being a independent comic artist. People were really diggin the book and they have not even seen the best Hotshot has to offer. Frank and Mike stopped by to get there copies by the way Franks new book looks awesome
Doug was great , he works at Dave's Clunbhouse and we were tag teaming the sales today at the store. Thats how many copies have been sold I needed a second guy to run those copies=)
We premiered the 2 covers that for the Full Color issue 2 of Hotshot. The Versus Buttons form Mutant Cactus were unveiled. A sneak peak into the second issue and a preview of Lethal Showdown Vol 2 was on hand. Seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves and the best part is that not only did people that knew me came and bought the books but total strangers bought the books too. Like hard core comic book fans were buying the book and loving it. I love being a comic artist.




Thank you all to have been supporting, came out today bought books, patiently waited for the release and never complained. Thanks to those that have stayed with me even though I may have neglected them due to being lost in my made up world of heroics. Thank you to all that made this book a possibility. Stay with me there is more to see Hotshot will get better with each installment.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the success!!!

    The book signing was great. We are looking forward to the release of issue 2! Thanks again for the chance to be there.

    So yeah... uh...
    BELIEVE IT!

    ReplyDelete